An effective and economical control system for the vessel’s power generation
SeaQ technology for power optimization
SeaQ Power Management System ensures power is supplied in accordance with the vessel’s operational need and effectively prevents blackout incidents, to maintain safe operation in even the most demanding situation.
The modular and distributed hardware system facilitates all current class requirements and configurations, while still offering a flexible and effective installation.
SeaQ PMS can be delivered as a stand-alone system or be seamlessly integrated with SeaQ IAS and SeaQ ESS.
What you get with SeaQ Power Management System
- Reliable power supply for safe operations
- Highly scalable
- Efficient installation
- Integration with SeaQ IAS and SeaQ ESS
- Facilitates class requirements and configurations
- Black out prevention
- Asymmetric load sharing
- Automatic Start/Stop/Priority of DG
- Heavy Consumer Control
- Load limitation and Reduction